Sage X3 and Aritmos combine to provide meat processing firms a comprehensive all in one system for slaughtering, butchering and meat handling management
Some of the capabilities include: -
- Statistical analysis
- Pallets, packaging, and materials management
- Capture of qualities, and product grading,
- Rates management:- butchering fees
- Commodities: pork, beef, lamb
- Slaughter report: purchasing orders
- Purchase type: live intake, carcass intake
- Scale connectivity
- Management of weighing practices: gross intakes, tares, etc.
- Transport information
- Origin information: feed type, farm, breed, etc.
- Cost management: commission, transport, slaughterhouse, miscellaneous, etc.
- Generation of slaughterhouse results
Price management (intake and packing lists)
- Pricing type: purchases, sales
- Grading: SEUROP system (EU), males, etc.
- Grading document: intake, animal identification (batch, ear tag, etc.)
- Importing of slaughterhouse results
- Application of pricing to quality document
- Transaction type: receiving, transfer, returns
- Packaging: tares, standardised intakes, etc.
- Packaging documents
- Packaging in stock report
- Production types: butchering, preparation, freezing, packaging, etc.
- Production templates: automatic generation of production orders
- Importing of scale results
- Statement of butchery production, hams, prepared products, etc.
- Consumption statement for carcasses, butchered products, hams, materials, etc.
- Traceability: ascending, descending
- Traceability level: SSCC bar code, batch no.
- Butchery price report per product family
Preparation of orders
- Types: To stock, direct production order….
- Content: sales articles and/or selection orders
- Sending of preparation orders to the facility
- Direct production statement
- Direct consumption statement
- Importing of facility intakes: customer, order, article, batch, packages, units, kilos,
- Printing: by client, by article
- Generation of sales delivery notes
- Format: pallet, basket, etc.
- Content: packages, units, kilos, etc.
- Pallet documentation (serial codes)
- Pallet labels
- Pallet breakdown
- Invoice types: advances, settlements
- Price rates: market price
- Price tables: date intervals, grading, etc.
- Calculation of settlements by table
- Direct settlements
- Printing: detailed, summary
- Price tables: allowances, depreciations
- Allowances: SEUROP (EU), males, etc.
- Depreciations: seizures, health-related, individual intake, average intake, etc.
- Quality documentation: item, quantity, price, amount
- Application of quality to delivery notes
- Identification: owner, variety, location, etc.
- Property registry information
- Characteristics: feed, count, etc.
- Farm reports
- Types of transport: purchasing, sales, direct
- Transport prices: by agency, zone, etc.
- Price type: per tonne, fixed, etc.
- Transporter information: driver, registration, trailer, etc.
- Accounting entry of transport delivery notes
- Transporter invoice control
- Document types: offers, orders, etc.
- Generation of orders from templates
- Rapid selection of customer articles (‘top 10’)
- Content: no. pallets, no. packages, kilos, etc.
- Commission: %, kg, minimum price, etc.
- Importing of web orders
- Document types: deliveries, returns, etc.
- Delivery note evaluation
- Pallet reader for delivery generation
- Document generation: transport, packages, etc.
- Load order: selection of delivery notes
- Reports: load order, packing list, etc.
- Cost type: production, marketing
- Cost documentation
- A posteriori cost application
- Cost of sales report
- Selection by commission calculation
- Type of commission: fixed, by collection, by percentage, per tonne, price difference, etc.
- Printing of commission settlements
- Generation of expense invoice